Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thanks Walt

I met Walt at age 23 when I was fresh out of college and just entering the business world. I had heard from others about this incredible sales guy who was the key to Cincom's early growth and success. Although I wanted to meet him, I knew I would be terribly intimidated. Within moments of meeting Walt he put me completely at ease due to his warm, friendly nature. I knew immediately that he was a great guy and someone who would be fun to work with. Walt also showed me that although we needed to work hard, we could have a lot of fun along the way. And as someone who wanted to learn the skills of selling, there was no better person to learn than from Walt. I am thankful for the time I was able to spend with Walt when we were both at Cincom.

No comments:

Post a Comment